[SIP SIMPLE client] Sylkserver problem to start when editing config.ini file

ha do haloha201 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 11:06:12 CET 2011

Hi Saul

i just try as suggestion from Adrian and it work fine

just leave the default line
; The following settings are the default used by the software, uncomment
; them only if you want to make changes

; default_application = conference
default_application = conference ---> new insert no enter to make new line

Thank you