[SIP SIMPLE client] sylkserver 1.1.0 does not start

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Mar 24 12:22:45 CET 2011

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé writes:

> Something is not right there, I just tried it and I get no warnings. How
> could you get the "PJSIP SVN tree found, checking SVN repository for
> updates" if you had a clean tree?

saul,

i have in my environment

PJSIP_BUILD_DIR=/usr/src

so that i don't need to fetch the large source every time i build
python-sipsimple.  this was advised by someone from ag-projects on the
mailing lists.

now looks like after your patches pjsip source dir is not cleaned and
thus not properly rebuild.

could it be possible clean pjsip source tree by sip-simple makefile
before starting the build?

-- juha