[SIP Beyond VoIP] New MediaProxy release 2.5.0
ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Jun 17 11:22:11 CEST 2011
There is a new release of MediaProxy available with compatibility for newer iptables versions, latest Python dependencies and newer kernels.
MediaProxy is a media relay for RTP/RTCP and UDP streams that works in tandem with OpenSIPS to provide NAT traversal capability for media streams from SIP user agents located behind NAT. MediaProxy supports ICE negotiation by behaving like a TURN relay candidate and the policy can be controlled from OpenSIPS configuration.
The software is now ready packaged for the latest Debian and Ubuntu Linux distributions.
mediaproxy (2.5.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Adapted to changes in python-application
* Fixed several pyflakes warnings
* Fixed encoding media information
* Adapted to changes in libipt and netfilter APIs
* Bumped Debian standards version to 3.9.2
* Reworked Debian packaging
* Added more user agent images taken from CDRTool
* Added specific iptables version dependency
Installation and upgrade instructions area available here:
More information about the SIPBeyondVoIP