[SIP SIMPLE client] New SIP SIMPLE client SDK release 0.17.1
ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 17 10:09:32 CET 2011
There is a new release for SIP SIMPLE client SDK available, version 0.17.1 with better unicode support and bug fixes.
python-sipsimple (0.17.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Simplified FileSelector interface and interaction with the application
* Fixed Timestamp formatting with offset-aware datetime objects
* Return unicode for username and fullname from sipsimple.util.user_info
* Made display_name on accounts support unicode
* Fixed CPIMIdentity parsing to be unicode aware
* Changed SIP headers to handle unicode display names
* Made Path datatype inherit from unicode
* Simplified disconnect reason on failures
* Fixed exception when the session is ended on error conditions
* Fixed support for audio devices containing unicode symbols in their name
* Fixed detecting backslash in regex
* Added request_uri attribute to Invitation
Update instructions are available at:
Note. The SDK is used by the latest Blink-Qt Linux package. If you upgrade Blink on Linux the SDK will also be updated. The sipclients package with command line interface tools is not yet up to date, if you just use sipclients do wait until a new release addresses the latest changes in the SDK.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SIPBeyondVoIP