[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver Basic Setup

Marc Abrams marca56 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:31:09 CET 2011

Hi,

For some reason, there are no config.ini or conference.ini files in my /etc/sylkserver/ directory. Can you post a link for these? They are not on the Sylkserver.com site (though they should be!).

That the server is working fine without these files tells me that the basic config is pretty robust. Nice job.

Thanks.

marc.

sip:marc at plan9tele.com (mailto:marc at mocet.com)
tel:+1-949-514-8999