[SIP Beyond VoIP] New SylkServer release 1.3.0 with multiparty screen-sharing
ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Dec 22 15:39:22 CET 2011
There is a new release of SylkServer with multiparty screen-sharing, bug fixes and packaging for latest Ubuntu Oneiric.
SylkServer can now run without a configuration file. Unless you want to change the default settings, there is no need to configure anything.
The multiparty screen-sharing functionality is described here:
sylkserver (1.3.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Added multiparty comference screen sharing capability
by accepting jpeg images over an established MSRP chat stream
* Added web-server to serve shared screens
* Made configuration file optional by using defaults settings
* Initialize applications after loading them
* Fixed parsing Refer-To URI
* Pass-through additional headers when dispatching chat messages
* Adjusted to the latest changes in XML payloads from sipsimple
* Reject incoming call transfer requests to conference rooms
* Dropped support for Python 2.5
To install or update SylkServer on your system:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SIPBeyondVoIP