[SIP Beyond VoIP] About Blink at Windows

Luke Sun luke.skywalker.sun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:43:37 CET 2011

Hello everyone:

I am so glad you guys develop these projects that help me to learn SIP and voip.

I studied docs and knew Blink calls Sip Simple Client SDK. However,
the error shows when building sipsimple on Windwos (Mingw). My target
is to build a workable client on Windows.
Everything is from http://download.ag-projects.com/SipClient/

the steps:
1. install SipSimpleIDE.exe
2. add .cfg file
3. download and put each tar.gz into MSYS folder
4. follow the sipsimple doc
5. everything works except sipsimple!!
6. fatal error: wbemcli.h: not found  --> this file can be found when
installed Visual Studio C++.

I checked the original pjsip README (inside build/temp.win32XXXX/...)
shows that I have to installed some SDK in order to build on Windows
MinGW. Could you help me?

Luke