[SIP Beyond VoIP] MSRP File transfer

Paulo Fidalgo o.kanniball.o at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:11:30 CEST 2011

Hi!

I think there's a misunderstanding here. I want to send data chunks in
MSRP SEND Messages, and in SIPSIMPLE it sends the whole file streamed in
64KB pieces.
What I want is to send one MSRP SEND Message for every 64KB of data,
instead of send a a SEND message then stream the data.

I think both approaches are right according to the RFC, although the one
which sends an MSRP message for every chunk introduces more overhead.

PS: by data I mean file binary data only, not the MSRP message with headers.

Best regards,

Paulo Fidalgo