[SIP Beyond VoIP] Changing SIP simple client default config

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Aug 10 09:01:35 CEST 2011

I guess the account you are testing is 1400 at xxx.com, right? In that case, the script output is correct. What it does is register with your server and then end the registration. You can choose the account that will do the registration with the -a command line option, and the -s option will also print the SIP trace for you.