[SIP SIMPLE client] sip-register hangs

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Sep 5 15:09:26 CEST 2010

Adrian Georgescu writes:

> Is this audio related? Does this happen if all audio devices are set
> to None?

yes, it was audio related.  when i set all audio devices to None,
sip-register returns automatically after doing registration.  i have not
had these kind of problems with earlier versions of sipclients.

> Can you make sure that you have installed the latest
> python-application 1.2.5, we missed to add this dependency number in
> the last package for non-debian unstable systems.

yes, i have 1.2.5 installed:

ii  python-application                            1.2.5                          Basic building blocks for Python applications

sipclients is:

ii  sipclients                                    0.15.0                         SIP SIMPLE Command Line Clients

and python-sipsimple:

ii  python-sipsimple                              0.16.0                         Python SIP SIMPLE client SDK

should sipclients also be version 0.16.0?

-- juha