[SIP SIMPLE client] New SIP SIMPLE client SDK release 0.15.1 for Microsoft Windows
ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 7 18:58:04 CEST 2010
There is a new release for SIP SIMPLE client SDK available, version 0.15.1 with support for Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and 7).
Installation instructions are available at:
Additional, there are bug fixes common for all platforms.
python-sipsimple (0.15.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added support for Microsoft Windows
* Added PJSIP patch for adaptive G722 bitshifting
* Improved the initialization of the TLS options when starting the Engine
* Added support for terminating sessions in SessionManager
* Don't enable bonjour account if bonjour support is not detected
* Modified account matching rule for incoming sessions to ignore IP address
* Added thread attribute to SIPApplication as the Thread the reactor runs in
* Improved synchronization of the audio devices with corresponding entries
More information about the SIPBeyondVoIP