[SIP SIMPLE client] sip simple compiling issue

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Dec 12 15:43:48 CET 2010

The build process can fail only the first time you fetch pjsip sources if the repository is not reachable. Just try again if you cannot reach the repo. After you fetched it once it does not need it anymore.

This is not something critical, you may fail to fetch any of the other tons of dependencies in the end. We could improve this process but we have plenty of other critical things to do, and this is not critical.

Adrian