[SIP SIMPLE client] Issues installing on Fedora

Sam Roberts samfrancisroberts at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 22:23:00 CET 2009

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of federa (12) on my laptop and followed the install doc for python-sipsimple using all the latest pre-reqs.

When it comes to installing sipsimple using:

python setup.py install

I get many errors at the cython-ing stage with "[class] declared but not defined"
where [class] is one of the cdef classes (eg RTPTransport)

I have no expirence with cython, does anyone have any ideas to why this might happen?

Many thanks,
Sam