[SIP SIMPLE client] Found the culprit

Denis Bilenko denis at ag-projects.com
Wed Jan 28 11:20:09 CET 2009

Here's a patch that makes it work with the current repo. It also fixes
-m option (dump msrp) to work properly.
Is it wrong to try to connect to you own machine? I get this on the
server side when I try it

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/denis/work/eventlet_twisted/eventlet/hubs/twistedr.py",
line 246, in run
    self.mainLoop(reactor)
  File "/home/denis/work/eventlet_twisted/eventlet/hubs/twistedr.py",
line 264, in mainLoop
    reactor.runUntilCurrent()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line
705, in runUntilCurrent
    call.func(*call.args, **call.kw)
  File "/home/denis/work/eventlet_twisted/eventlet/proc.py", line 518,
in _run
    result = function(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/denis/work/pypjua/pypjua/greenengine.py", line 308, in _run
    self.play_wav(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "core.ua.pxi", line 405, in pypjua.core.PJSIPUA.play_wav_file
(pypjua/core.c:16128)

  File "core.sound.pxi", line 258, in pypjua.core.WaveFile.__cinit__
(pypjua/core.c:8375)

exceptions.TypeError: expected string or Unicode object, NoneType found