[SIP SIMPLE client] Welcome to SIP SIMPLE client

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Jan 19 17:41:51 CET 2009

Hello,
The project is developed and supported by AG Projects via the wiki
collaboration system available at http://sipsimpleclient.com. The
support is provided on a best-effort basis. "best-effort" means that
we try to solve the bugs you report or help fix your problems as soon
as we can, subject to available resources. To request support you must
open a ticket. To open ticket please Register first. The source
browser and ticketing system are available only for registered users.

If you wish to contribute and become an active developer of this
project, send your request by email to pypjua-devel at ag-projects.com

Regards,

Adrian Georgescu