[Blink] debian buster

Alberto alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 00:00:40 CEST 2021

Hi,
I mentioned I'm reproducing this on my own asterisk vm,
I happen to have the cli open and noticed this error when blink cores

[Jul 28 22:39:43] WARNING[24030]: pjproject: <?>:     tsx0x7f7e5c315d48
.Error sending Response msg 200/INVITE/cseq=19985 (tdta0x7f7e50010d68):
Invalid operation (PJ_EINVALIDOP)