[Blink] SIP PUBLISH failes with 400 Invalid auth header

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Tue Aug 17 14:25:37 CEST 2021

Sadly this didn't work.

On Ubuntu I found the .blink/config file with this part:

BlinkSettings:
    current_state = Invisible
    enabled = false
    state_history =
    presence:
        current_state = Available
        state_history =

I changed this to

    presence:
        enabled = false
        current_state = Available
        state_history =

(while Blink was off).

I also tried with 'False'

But Blink continues to send PUBLISH messages...

Regards,
Till