[Blink] SIP PUBLISH failes with 400 Invalid auth header

Andrew Myers andrew.myers at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 17 10:00:35 CEST 2021

For me the biggest problem with Blink is the lack of support.

I have no idea why there are so many PUBLISH sip messages issued by
Blink. I think the Publish Interval is the expiration tome set for each
PUBLISH message, not the time between PUBLISH messages. My (limited)
understanding is the PUBLISH is used to tell the server of a new state
or notification of an event. So my original point: why are there so many
PUBLISH sip messages?

Blink does seem to work for me, but I cannot use it as is, because there
is apparently no way to raise/show a running Blink process without a
notification tray icon. So I am concentrating on Linphone for the moment. :)