[Blink] Blink on Arch Linux

Andrew Myers andrew.myers at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 5 20:52:22 CEST 2021

OK, so I have installed blink on arch linux and it starts up fine,
except for the following errors:

Could not create pixmap from resources/icons/blink.png
Cannot connect to server socket err = Connection refused
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
Cannot connect to server socket err = Connection refused
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock

Since Jack is not listed as a dependency I would assume that these are
not important, except that I have no sound on any test calls.
Any ideas?