[Blink] Layout issue on config screen for SIP account !

Vincèn PUJOL vincen at vincen.org
Wed May 20 10:14:13 CEST 2020

Hi Alberto

Thanks for your answer and it looks like developers don't care about feedback from users. Thanks for your offer with alternate build of it but I don't wish to use a software so poorly supported by his developers so will go back at Ekiga that is basic but at least works fine on my linux system with my SIP lines.

Regards,

Vincèn