[Blink] blink no longer connects

Nikolai Stefanov mo78 at abv.bg
Fri Jul 24 00:34:17 CEST 2020

Why you don't install it via official PPA?

 www.kaminata.net
Ела си у дома...

    I added to /etc/environment not sure if I did so correctly, but I have bigger issues, I can't launch in any way the program.

    ~/blink-qt/bin$ ./blink

Traceback (most recent call last):

 File "./blink", line 62, in

 from application import log

ImportError: No module named application

    Thank You a lot

    On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:13 PM Nikolai Stefanov <