[Blink] blink no longer connects

Nikolai Stefanov mo78 at abv.bg
Thu Jul 23 18:12:30 CEST 2020

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/471327/whats-the-right-way-to-add-directories-to-xdg-data-dirs

 www.kaminata.net
Ела си у дома...

    Sorry for late reply, Linux machine was unavailable.

    I seem to have installed, I got the following message

    Note that the directories

'/var/lib/flatpak/exports/share'

'/home/user/.local/share/flatpak/exports/share'

are not in the search path set by the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable, so

applications installed by Flatpak may not appear on your desktop until the

session is restarted.

    But, not only I have no clue about how to set the environment variables, I have no clue where to find and execute.

    Thank You a lot

    On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:55 PM Alberto <