[Blink] blink no longer connects

daniela daniela daniela.daniela.daniela.daniela at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:48:57 CEST 2020

I tried to install on Linux but I am obviously too dense. I have a blink-qt
directory. Can you help me?

user at user~/blink-qt/bin$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./blink", line 62, in <module>
    from application import log
ImportError: No module named application

[1]+  Exit 1                  ./blink
user at user:~/blink-qt/bin$

I tried to reinstall it on Windows, and no joy. I suspect it is something
really stupid, given that it does not check for updates (says no internet
connection)

Thank You to both