[Blink] Audio Recording Options?

Mike@Utility6.com Mike at utility6.com
Fri Oct 18 18:15:41 CEST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to find out how to alter some recording parameters.

- is there a way to record in stereo? SO that each leg of the call is on a
separate channel? Sometimes if one sides recorded audio is not balanced it
can then easily rectified in the recording but normalizing the one channel.
Also if both voices are very similar it makes it easy to decipher which leg
was the one talking.

- is there a way to set blink to auto record all calls? But still able to
turn it off using the record toggle button?

- any way to start the recording when the call is initiated, not when the
call is connected? I need to record the lead time delay and ringing before
the call is answered, we use this information in our analysis of call made.

Thanks,

Mike