[Blink] blink Segmentation fault on Devuan

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Mar 26 14:55:22 CET 2019

On 24 Mar 2019, at 18:09, Lars Noodén wrote:

> On 3/23/19 1:19 PM, Dan Pascu wrote:
>> It may be that when you try to talk with other people, something in
>> the SIP messages formatted by their devices triggers the problem. Try
>> to use 2 blink instances with sip2sip accounts to see if they crash
>> when they talk with each other.
>
> It seems to work fine when connecting to another Blink instance.
> However, Blink-to-Jitsi fails.

Thanks for the report and the backtrace. It should be fixed now and I published new debian packages with the fixed version. apt update & apt upgrade should fix it for you if you use our debian repositories.

For those that build it themselves, the fix is in python-sipsimple (fix was applied in version 3.4.2).

--
Dan