[Blink] Install Blink on Ubuntu 19.04 disco

Robert Peter pgylbert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:22:29 CEST 2019

Hi,

I try to install Blink on Ubuntu 19.04 disco dingo release. If I add the
sources like...

deb     http://ag-projects.com/ubuntu disco main
deb-src http://ag-projects.com/ubuntu disco main

, it does not find a Release file so it does not work. I guess there is no
repository created for 19.04 yet.

If I add the sources like...

deb     http://ag-projects.com/ubuntu bionic main
deb-src http://ag-projects.com/ubuntu bionic main

then I have the problem of...

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
 blink : Depends: python-sipsimple (>= 3.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed

I tried to install python-sipsimple separately, but it returns even more
broken dependencies.

Shall I wait until there is a repository created for disco (19.04)? Is
there a .deb package available that I could use? Is there a trick to
convince Ubuntu apt to install dependencies properly?

Thanks,
Rob