[Blink] Keep Alive

Mike Phillips patlaw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:19:37 CEST 2018

Adrian:

Thanks for the response. I don't understand all of it, but I did contact
the provider. Here is their response:

"Unfortunately our scope of support is very limited for BYOD setups (with
the exception of troubleshooting VOIPo-network related matters). You may
try checking codec settings the softphone and ensure they are set to PCMU
(a misconfiguration of this settings has caused issues with some users and
their softphones), but if the service works with other softphones it's
could possibly be just a misconfigured setting in the softphone."

I didn't find any misconfigured settings in the softphone, so I assume they
have a misconfigured server. That doesn't explain why Bria and the JK Audio
device work perfectly now, but I'm sure there's an explanation.

Adrian, if you have any interest in testing a VOIPo account, send me an
email, and I'll provide you with the credentials for an account I'm not
using at the moment. It's a US-based number.

Mike