[Blink] Google Contacts Support

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 30 16:25:29 CEST 2018

On 27 Apr 2018, at 16:33, Alex - Gmail wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Blink is amazing, but since Google established OAtuh by default I can not import all my contacts (almost 7,000).
>
> Is there any uptate coming to fix this?

Google has quotas of how many requests per second you can make in a given time interval. With the last released version of blink, in order to fetch that many contacts, you exceed that quota by a factor of at least 3.

More recently they increased how many contacts per batch you can fetch, which means that with the next release you should be able to satisfy the quota even with that many contacts. Until then you can fetch the latest blink sources from github and build them yourself if you want to have it work today.

--
Dan