[Blink] Blink fails to start

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Mar 14 12:30:23 CET 2017

On 13 Mar 2017, at 21:18, Julian wrote:

> Dan Pascu:
>> Your blink is old. You can:
>>

> It seems the location http://download.ag-projects.com/BlinkQt/ is not
> updated anymore? That's where I was downloading from.

Unfortunately that location is not updated consistently, especially lately after we mirrored all the projects on github. The download URL is:

http://icanblink.com/download/

For debian/ubuntu we provide packages. For other linux distributions, you can use darcs to get it, but if you prefer not to use it, you can follow the link to the github mirror for the project, click on the releases tab and there you can download tarballs for every release made.

--
Dan