[Blink] google people api issues

Sergio Callegari sergio.callegari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:58:25 CET 2017

Hi,

my Ubuntu system has just received the updated deb package for blink (namely
3.0.3 dated feb 28).

I have just tried the google contacts functions for the first time. I'm getting
the following:

Could not fetch Google contacts: <HttpError 429 when requesting
https://people.googleapis.com/v1/people/me/connections?alt=json&pageSize=500&requestMask.includeField=person.email_addresses%2Cperson.im_clients%2Cperson.metadata%2Cperson.names%2Cperson.organizations%2Cperson.phone_numbers%2Cperson.photos%2Cperson.urls
returned "Insufficient tokens for quota group and limit
'ReadGroupCLIENT_PROJECT-1d' of service 'people.googleapis.com' ...

The changelog mentions Fixed another People API breakage by Google (they
restored old behaviour). Is my message due to another api change?

Furthermore, would it be possible to add a GUI for resetting the google credentials?

Best regards and thanks for blink

Sergio Callegari