[Blink] blink-qt license files

Daniel Gnoutcheff gnoutchd at softwarefreedom.org
Mon Jun 19 19:26:20 CEST 2017

I'm evaluating blink-qt for use at my workplace.  One of my requirements
is that it should be free software as defined by the Debian Free
Software Guidelines (DFSG).

Unfortunately, the license statements I've found in the source code are
a bit contradictory:

  - `debian/copyright` says it's GPLv3 or later with additional
    restrictions, inc. a prohibition against rebranding.

  - But the top-level `LICENCE` file says I may use blink-qt under
    GPLv3 with no additional restrictions.

Can I assume that the top-level LICENCE file takes precedence over
debian/copyright?  If so, would you accept a patch that brings
`debian/copyright` in line with `LICENCE`?

Thanks much!

Have a good one,
Daniel Gnoutcheff
Systems Administrator