[Blink] run_in_thread() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scheduled'

José Ramón Muñoz Pekkarinen koalinux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:49:10 CEST 2017

On 9 June 2017 at 01:19, Dan Pascu <dan at ag-projects.com> wrote:

> Blink 3.0.3 depends on python-sipsimple >= 3.1.0

    I see.

> To see all the required dependencies you can consult debian/control in the
> source. It lists all the dependencies as well as the minimum version for
> each dependency (if there is such a constraint). Look for the Depends key
> under the blink package as well as the Build-Depends key under the Source
> section.

    Got it, thanks!

The package names might be different from Gentoo, but you should be able to
> figure out the equivalences.

    Yes, actually this are new ebuilds I need to generate, gentoo have
outdated ones.

> As a rule of thumb, use the latest version for the packages we provide
> (blink, python-sipsimple, python-application, python-gnutls,
> python-msrplib, python-xcaplib, python-otr) and check their minimum version
> requirements for the external libraries they use.

    Actually I though I was using them, but it turns out several of these
dependencies were taken from different
old pages, and now it's better to get them from github instead.

    Thanks!

    José.