[Blink] Blink crashes frequently

admin at gafas.es admin at gafas.es
Thu Jul 6 20:41:12 CEST 2017

we have bought Blink light yesterday on the app store.

we get frequent crashes, mostly when terminating a call

I suppose it is related to your note on the website:
Known problems introduced by OSX 10.12
> Since Apple introduced OSX 10.12 (Sierra), it forced all developers to use Xcode 8. Building with Xcode 8 introduced various problems for many applications, Blink included.
>
> 	• Video calls cause application to crash (on OSX 10.12 only). We identified the cause in a Apple library and still wait for a fix. Alternativelly, we can devise another video rendering strategy, it no fix becomes available from Apple.
> 	• Latest Blink crashes on any Mac using Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Don't upgrade to latest App Store version if you use such architecture. We work on rebuilding all Blink dependendencies in a way that makes it compatible with all past architectures.

As the computer used is a Mac Mini with a  Core 2 Duo processor running MacOS under Capitán.

If this is the case, can you supply the previous version?

Best regards
Klaus