[Blink] SIP2SIP account won't work with Cisco

Michael Nagie promike1987 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:57:39 CET 2017

Dear Tijmen de Mes,

Can I ask you one more thing?
I've been struggling with encryption for a while now. How did you set it
up?

If I choose:
Voice > Sip > SRTP Method : s-descriptor
Voice > Phone > Secure Call Serv : yes
Voice > User > Secure Call Setting: yes

Then I can initiate encrypted calls if the recipient supports it.
For example the 1233 Voice Mail does not support it so I can't call it.
It says: Not acceptable here. It's better to say; I can only initiate
encrypted calls.

If I'm not mistaken if I chose x-sipura then I would need a mini
certificate from the SIP2SIP server. I didn't find it anywhere, though.
X-sipura is said to be more secure. However I'm not sure that it would
solve the fallback to RTP problem...

Thank you
Mike