[Blink] Google Contacts Function Support

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Jan 12 15:23:12 CET 2017

On 12 Jan 2017, at 13:19, Alex - Gmail wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I saw that Blik received an update that enables google contacts function again. I ran the application update, but only a small part of the contacts was loaded. I have many contacts in google contacts and would like to know if there is any limitation, number of contacts for example.

If you have more than 2500 contacts you will not be able to load them at all since google restricts how many requests can be sent in 100 seconds and fetching 2500 contacts requires more than what they allow. If you have less it is fine, but for the moment they have a very low per day per application quota so things do not work properly. We are waiting for google's reply on the quota upgrade.

--
Dan