[Blink] Password limitations?

Mircea Sava msava at vivaldi.net
Tue Feb 28 17:51:16 CET 2017

I am aware that Blink doesn't use the web password only the SIP one -- I
do not have a problem with Blink. My problem is with the web portal
which apparently has some restrictions for the web password (perhaps the
SIP one as well -- haven't tried to change that one yet) which are not
specified on site. I wish to upgrade my passwords and need to know the
upper limit for password length.