[Blink] Blink Crashes in new 4.4.6

Anders Rayner-Karlsson anders.rk at me.com
Tue May 24 19:46:41 CEST 2016

Supply enough data to show you aren't. Adrien explained why the thread-dumps isn't enough to track down the problem. Listening to the engineers have benefits.

If the best you can do is argue aggressively, you are not going to obtain a solution and you become part of the problem instead. Maybe one of the others that experience the same crash will actually take a proper look at their environment and gather enough details to let Adrien and the team track this down and fix it.

I don't like fish, so you can have it back.