[Blink] Blink Crashes in new 4.4.6

Alexander Offner alex at kopiright.com
Tue May 24 18:03:29 CEST 2016

well at least one of the reporters (me) offered his help to find the
cause of the problem in his email from 14/04/16 14:22 to this mailing
list. He got ignored...
And this particular problem has been reported by 10 to 15 people now, i
saw no single reply asking any user to test anything.

@Anders: I asked for a softphone, you tell me which hardphone you use.
Maybe your users are complaining for a reason.

@Arian: if you want us to help/test, you have to tell us what to do.