[Blink] Blink Chat

Mike Nagie promike1987 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:47:01 CEST 2016

Got it, thank you!

My information is based on these:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSipSimple
The key features of this software are: [...] SIP SIMPLE messaging [...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIMPLE_(instant_messaging_protocol)
SIMPLE, the session initiation protocol for instant messaging and
presence leveraging extensions, is an instant messaging (IM) and
presence protocol suite...

Purpose; sending short messages, analogous to SMS or two-way paging;

See also; Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)

I hope I haven't taken out of context.