[Blink] Blink Chat

Mike Nagie promike1987 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:54:57 CEST 2016

Thanks Adrian!
Little do I know about these protocols. I saw this MSRP, but I don't
know it's a different kind of thing. I only experienced the result that
it didn't work, and I thought I was doing something wrong.
Unfortunately I couldn't try it between Blinks (because they use
CSipSimple). Never mind, now I know it's not my fault or some settings
are wrong. Thank you for the info.

Anyways, Blink is great!

Mike