[Blink] [BULK] Re: Issues with incoming calls

James Adams JAdams at SierraExperts.com
Tue Oct 13 23:48:09 CEST 2015

Apologies please see attached.

Calls coming from 412-722-1700 and 412-377-9310

I can see them in the history but there is no ring in.
[cid:image001.png at 01D105DF.51719860]

-James

From: blink-bounces at lists.ag-projects.com [mailto:blink-bounces at lists.ag-projects.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Georgescu
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:41 PM
To: Blink Support Forum <blink at lists.ag-projects.com>
Subject: [BULK] Re: [Blink] Issues with incoming calls

Please past the SIP trace logs if you want to receive meaningful help.

Adrian

On 13 Oct 2015, at 17:49, James Adams <JAdams at SierraExperts.com<mailto:JAdams at SierraExperts.com>> wrote:

Hello,

I currently have blink set up with TLS and SRTP. It works great for outgoing calls to any number I dial. If I try to reach Blink via an incoming call it get a “488 Not Acceptable here” message in my sip debug and there are no options presented by Blink back to the PBX.

To confirm it would work in general I set it up to our internal PBX, no TLS or SRTP, and was able to make and receive calls. It seems to be only when using TLS/SRTP.

I’m using the following:
Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit
Blink 1.4.2
FreePBX Version 12 with Asterisk 11.9.0

Regards,

James Adams
<image001.png><http://www.sierraexperts.com/>

Contact
James Adams
JAdams at SierraExperts.com<mailto:JAdams at SierraExperts.com>
Direct: 412.722.1560
Main: 866.707.5869
Fax: 412.774.2469
2 Robinson Plaza, Suite 300
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205-1017

Connect
www.SierraExperts.com<http://www.sierraexperts.com/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SierraExperts> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/sierrawowires> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/SierraWO/feed> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sierra-w-o-wires> | Manta<http://www.manta.com/c/mmy9cxw/sierra-wo-wires>

Awards
(2013) CRN Next-Gen 250 Winner
(2012) PA Technology Company of the Year, Pennsylvania
(2012, 2013) Best Places to Work, Pennsylvania
(2012) Inc 500|5000 Fastest growing privately held companies, US
(2010) Service Provider of the Year, Pittsburgh Tech Council – Tech 50
(2009-2014) Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania