[Blink] blink 1.4.2: Error authenticating with Google

Anton Golubev anton.golubev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:11:33 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am using latest Blink 1.4.2 for Windows. I try to configure Google Contacts. It fails with "Error authenticating with Google", when I click on "Authorize" button. I am entering my google password. The google account is fully specified (e.g. anton.golbuev at gmail.com). Do I do something wrong? A couple of years Blik was perfectly working with Google Contacts, but in the last time something got wrong. How can I make Blink fetching contacts from Google?

Kind regards,
Anton