[Blink] sip2sip is uninstalling itself on OSX 10.10.5

Lee Bassom lbassom at interactions.com
Wed Nov 11 14:27:39 CET 2015

Hi,

Been having an odd issue for last few days (been using sip2sip since June).
I shut down my mac and every morning when I restart it SIP2SIP has
uninstalled itself. Luckily it leaves my contacts and settings, but I have
to reinstall the app.

No idea why this has started happening.

*LEE BASSOM*
Associate QA Engineer
Interactions LLC
m: 000-000-0000
lbassom at interactions.com
www.interactions.com
<https://www.facebook.com/interactionsco>
<https://twitter.com/interactionsco>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/interactions-corporation>

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Interactions Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to the Interactions Corporation. This e-mail is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action
taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.