[Blink] Contact integration: local SIP extension matches as (unrelated) contact

Neil Brown blink at neilzone.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 16:29:31 CEST 2015

I am running Blink Pro 4.2.1, build 15408 on Mac OS X 10.10.3.

When I attempt to dial a local SIP extension (e.g. extension	2, by typing “2” into the address bar), it displays the contact name of another person who has no SIP extension allocated to her. It is always the same person, such that dialling extension 2 always brings up Alice’s name and extension 3 always Bob.

I am guessing that whatever pattern matching rule the Contacts integration uses is matching up and, in this case, not getting it quite right. Is there anything I can do about this?

Neil