[Blink] License - Using new computer

Lino Rangel lino.rangel at cloudreach.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 12:42:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have bought Blink Pro but my old computer is being decommissioned. How
can I transfer the app to a new mac?

Thanks

--
Cloudreach Europe Limited is a limited company registered in England with
registered number 06975407

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion,
and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding
obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved.

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward
it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let
us know that it has gone to the wrong person.