[Blink] Call transfers

Mark Newton mark_n at workingperson.com
Thu Jul 23 19:53:44 CEST 2015

Hello,

The company I work with is looking for a new softphone client to replace
the old software we are currently using (X-lite, eyeBeam) and I've found
Blink Qt to be the best viable candidate. The google contacts
integration is simply amazing. Literally, the only functionality missing
that we would require is the ability to transfer calls. I know someone
3ish years ago asked about it,
http://lists.ag-projects.com/pipermail/blink/2012-January/001856.html,
and I was hoping it had already been implemented in the Windows client.
Alas, when I took an incoming call I did not see a T icon anywhere to
transfer.

Is there any plans to include this functionality? I'm not that great of
a programmer, so if there are any plans I can wait, if not then it's
going to be a fun couple of months trying to edit and build from your
source.