[Blink] cannot start Blink

Radek Šimčík radek.simcik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:38:50 CET 2015

Hi all

just an update on the issue....

The config file of Blink ( you can locate the file here:
http://projects.ag-projects.com/projects/blinkqt/wiki/Help#Configuration-File
) got somehow corrupted. And it was causing the issue. So I renamed the
config file. Started Blink a got happy :-) I just needed to set up Blink
again.

To developers, maybe the error message could suggest that?

All the credits goes to Saul .

Thank you