[Blink] Issue with Blink QT

Neil Brown blink at neilzone.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 21:29:39 CEST 2015

> On 25 Aug 2015, at 20:23, Sergio R. Dixon <sergiodixon at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
>
> now it is not even opening

A complete stab in the dark, as I have not used Blink on Windows but I seem to recall something from the help page about the need to ensure that the config file is not corrupted.

You might try backing up your config file (e.g. copying and pasting it to your desktop), then deleting the original, and seeing if Blink opens?

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Blink\config
Windows Vista and 7: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Blink\config

You would, of course, need to re-enter all your settings into Blink if this does indeed let it start, but these should be present in the backed-up config file on your desktop if you do need a reminder of things.

(From here: http://icanblink.com/help-qt.phtml)

Neil

Neil Brown
e:	neil at neilzone.co.uk