[Blink] echo cancellation delay

Mike Wilson mikewse at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:37:56 CEST 2015

I get the echo also with a small soundbar set on low volume. Same thing
there that the echo goes away after a few minutes. Is there anything in the
algorithm that could explain this? I've tested twice but I can do more tests
if I know what to look for.

Yes, Skype works better with the same hardware.

Best regards
Mike

ag wrote:

Amplified speakers cause multiple reflections in the room. There is no echo
cancellation algorithm that can cope with this.

Does it work with other solution than Blink like Skype?

Adrian