[Blink] Calling Blink To Blink client Via Opensips server , results to "media stream timed out while starting"

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Apr 7 11:18:39 CEST 2015

On 7 Apr 2015, at 1:48, the.ozma.of.oz the.ozma.of.oz wrote:

> I did try calling the echo at conference.sip2sip.info and i can hear myself perfectly (from the sip2sip info acc) but, if i do call this address from my server account, the call fail  with the error "Rely Forbidden",

That is your SIP proxy that doesn't allow you to call that number. The number can be called from anywhere in the world, we do not prevent anyone from calling it.

> also i have the mic and headphones choosen in thee device section. Have you seen the logs that i did sent to the support at ag-projects.com ? There is the same problem with sound in both directions (plus media stream timeout error), i'm gonna try to turn the windows firewall off and see what will hapen anyway.

If you could call on sip2sip and you could call the echo test number then the windows firewall is not an issue, as that thing would affect sip2sip as well.

--
Dan